Workshops with students
Proposed exercises (methodology + canvas) to be done with students
The objective of this canvas is to recognise the importance of developing a narrative of the BePart project, tailoring our messages and tone to our audience. This exercise is important not only for dissemination and communication, but also for the exploitation phase. How to talk about the exciting and innovative things you are doing in a way that generates interest?
We will start the exercise by reflecting on:
- who is “key audience”;
- what goal we identify in communicating to them and how to structure the key messages for each;
- what are we expecting the audience to do, that is the call to action.
In this part of the exercise you will work on the narrative of the BePart project thanks to the questions prompted in the different boxes of the document.
- Newspaper / Magazine Cover: if you were to summarise what you want to say in a Magazine cover, what would this say?
- Social media platform: if they were to use social media to speak to their audience, what would this social media platform be? What would you say?
- Hashtag: if they were to select a few Hashtags, what would they be?