Second edition of the BePart training
BePart Co-creation Manual
Read the following chapters of the Co-creation Manual (between page 1 and 23).
- Methodological Approach
- Key-Concepts Behind The Methodology
- How To Accompany An Inclusive Participation Process?
These readings will help you reflect and have a broader vision of the issues we will address during the online session like participation, facilitation and power:
01. School-Based Decision making: Key Elements, Scope of Decision–Making, Decision-Making Structures (4 p.) on real decision making.
02. Student Engagement at School - A sense of belonging and participation (18 p.)
03. Golden Rules for Engaging Students in Learning Activities - Six factors to consider in designing lessons to help increase student engagement behaviourally, emotionally, and cognitively (can be applied to participation in decisions too, 2 p.)
04. Elena Silvestrini. Safe(r) Spaces - Power, Participation, Margins And Safety In An Intersectional Feminist Perspective (20 p.)
05. Developing facilitation skills (12 p.)
If you want to go further, check out these resources on participation to keep learning and investigating: http://bepart.platoniq.net/pages/resources-participation