Inspirational activities for online workshops
Scenarios of future / Dreams
When we are involved in a medium or long term project, sometimes difficulties and/or unexpected events may arise and we can get discouraged. This exercise is helpful to remember and bring back our dreams and hopes around a project.
Objectives of the exercise
- Create a collective dream for a project, which is made up of all the dreams and wishes of each person involved within the project.
- Strengthen the group motivation and vision for the months ahead.
How to play?
- You will need a canvas with flowers (or whatever you think can inspire the group), post-its and emojis like this: https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_lcvjDZo=/
- Participants will have to look for their name and emoji among the flowers in the canvas. They will find a post-it close to it.
- Invite participants breathing in the (digital) floral scent and writting down their dream for the project. You can add a question to guide them. Here you have an example used during the BePart training:
💭 Imagine a future scenario where the participatory processes in your school have already happened.
❓ What is the best thing that will have happened to your students thanks to BePart participatory processes? What is the best thing that will have happened to you? What is your dream with this?